WANT YOUR GUN STORY SHARED ON TV?
SEND US YOUR GUN STORY TODAY!
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING GUN STORIES
FOR SEASON 3 OF THE GUNFATHER
Send Us Your Submission And Be Entered In Our Gun Drawing*
Does your firearm have a story to tell, an incredible history, or special meaning to you? Is it a candidate for an interesting restoration project, wood work, metal bluing? If you answered yes to these two questions, we want to hear from you. Send us your firearms story and the details of what kind of restoration it needs and it could end up on an episode of The Gunfather.
The Gunfather will be a submission-based television show on Outdoor Channel. In such, every episode will feature a gun story submission from a viewer just like yourself. Viewers from across the country will submit their requests to The Custom Shop Team for Featured Restorations or Custom Firearm Builds. Of the selected submissions, viewers will follow along as Louie (The Gunfather) and the crew consult with you about returning your prized family heirloom back to original condition or create you a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Viewers will see how the crew of The Custom Shop discuss what elements of the projects will be most challenging and rewarding. In each episode, viewers will also learn about the history of each submission firearm and how that ensures the restoration is authentic and period correct. After all is said and done comes the reveal. Viewers will watch the joy and excitement in your eyes as all of your associated memories of loved ones and moments, both past and future, come rushing in with the reveal of the finished project.
Be it a treasured family heirloom with a broken stock, a trusted sidearm you carried to hell and back and looks it, or your favorite gun that was damaged in a devastating flood or fire. We can’t wait to hear about it! Please submit your story to us for possible use and be entered for a chance to win a new Colt Night Cobra. Here’s what we need from you:
- A short written synopsis and/or video (less than 5 minutes in length) describing the firearm you are needing restored or custom built; and most importantly, your unique story of why this is so important to you or your family member. We not only want to hear your story, but we want to feel it too!
- Include all those family members or friends associated with your story.
- The more complete your submission is, the easier it will be for us to evaluate it.
- Don't forget, if you are sending a video, make sure the audio and video quality are good.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Your submission must be received by us no later than January 15, 2019 to be considered for our 2019 season and the Colt Night Cobra Drawing.
- The winner of the Colt Night Cobra Drawing will be held on January 31, 2019 and announced sometime the following week.
- Please complete the submission form below. You may send us more than one submission if you have multiple stories to share. We are committed to reviewing every proposal submitted for our consideration.
- If you have any questions regarding your submission, please email us at the address below.
*Only One Gun Drawing Entry Per Qualified Submittal
The Gunfather TV Show
Big Gun Productions, LLC
The Gunfather Submission
169 S. 2nd Street
Hamilton, MT 59840